A new student exchange programme between Leiden University and 6 European universities. All 7 universities are members of the LERU (League of European Research Universities).
STREAM is aiming at students who have a high interest in conducting research during their study period.
The programme is open for students who are enrolled in their 3rd, 4th or 5th year of Higher Education at 1 of these universities:
- University of Cambridge, UK
- Lund University, Sweden
- Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy
- Université de Genève, Switzerland
- Universiteit Utrecht, Netherlands
- Université Paris-Sud, France
Please note, that mobility requests between institutions located in the same country are not allowed within the framework of the STREAM programme.
General minimum requirements for students interested in conducting research at Leiden University within STREAM:
- Minimum GPA 3.2 (out of 4)
- Minimum level English: B2
- Only applications from nominated students will be considered.
- Please note that some projects might have additional requirements.
Projects Leiden University
Within STREAM, currently the following projects are offered at Leiden University:
Faculty of Science:
Medicine/Leiden University Medical Center:
Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences:
Procedures and application
- Students interested in a research project should contact the STREAM coordinator at his/her university.
- Students who have been nominated by their home institution, can submit their application online
Application deadline September 2017 intake: 1 April 2017
Application deadline February 2018 intake: 1 October 2017
Please mention on your application: STREAM + name of the project you are applying for.
Contact at Leiden University
Ms. Usha Mohunlol firstname.lastname@example.org