Housing appointment - Leiden
Do I need to make an appointment?
You only need to make an appointment if:
- you are not able to make your first housing payment and/or return your housing contract before arrival, and
- you are not able to make your first housing payment and/or return your housing contract at the Warm Welcome Service information lounge.
When to make an appointment
- Make an appointment at least five days before you are due to arrive!
- If possible, schedule your appointment for the same day you will arrive. If this is not possible, make an appointment for the next available date – see the schedule below
After your appointment you can visit a DUWO office to collect your key. The Housing Office will let you know the address of the DUWO office in question. Note that you can only collect your key during
DUWO opening times.
If you think you may not have time to collect your key, we advise you to arrange your own accommodation until you can do so. Contact Leiden's Tourist Information Centre for assistance.
Arriving on a date before your appointment?
In normal circumstances you can only collect your key after your housing appointment. However, given the current exceptional situation, you can request permission to collect your key before your appointment. Contact the
to ask if this is possible.
Appointments are held at Plexus Student Centre in Leiden.
What to bring to your appointment
- Means of payment - see below
- Your signed housing contract
- Your valid passport or EU ID card
Means of payment
During your appointment you can make payment by Maestro, MasterCard or Visa. See our costs and payment page for further details.